Welcome to Taizhou Zhiyuan
-member of Zhiyuan Group
Taizhou Zhiyuan are committed to provide unique international
business service for all our customers.
Need Help? Call Us. 86-576-88070383
How to use will lengthen the hardware life?
Door and window hardware accessories are generally damaged as: hardware parts are not firmly fixed、loose, pulleys、sliding hinges and etc are damaged, and the opening and closing is not flexible.
Causes of damage to hardware: improper selection of hardware accessories, poor quality; no metal liners when tightening, not enough installation strength.
Measures to prevent damage to hardware:
1. The type, specification and performance of the selected hardware accessories should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selected plastic doors and windows.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1m, or doors and windows with double glazing, double pulleys or rolling pulleys should be used.
3. The sliding hinges shall not be made of aluminum alloy and shall be made of stainless steel.
4. Install the hardware with the fastening screws. The metal lining must be built in. The thickness of the lining should be at least twice the distance of the fastener. Do not fasten to plastic profiles or use non-metallic linings.
5. Hardware accessories should be installed last time. Door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window door fan is inserted into the frame to ensure correct position and flexible switch.
6. After the hardware is installed, pay attention to maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it is necessary to lightly open and close the door to prevent hard opening and damage.